Create a Hotmail Account
How to Create a New Hotmail Account.
Step-by-step guide to signing up for a Hotmail Account in seconds. The Hotmail brand is being phased out to be replaced by the Microsoft Outlook brand, but signing up for new Hotmail account is still as easy as ever.
Visit Live.com, Outlook.com or the www.Hotmail.com homepage. The page will redirect you to https://outlook.live.com. Then, click on the ‘Create Account’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Alternatively go directly to: Https://signup.live.com/.
Hotmail/Outlook does not require you to verify your account with a mobile phone.
- In the first field, choose your username, which will then serve as the prefix for your email address.
- Select either an @outlook.com or @hotmail.com email address. If you choose Hotmail, your email address will be [username]@hotmail.com.
- Next, enter your preferred password in the second box/field. Deselect the box marked ‘Send me promotional emails from Microsoft’ and then continue to click ‘Next’.
- On the next page, enter your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, phone number and location, then follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Once you have completed the sign up, you can already access your email address. If your chosen username is already being used by someone else, you will be prompted to select a different one instead.
Hotmail Sign In.
After creating an account, go to https://login.live.com/ to sign in to your new MSN Hotmail/Outlook account.
If you are having problems, then please share your issue below.Posted on: March 6, 2018, by : Admin