Facebook Login Help.
Facebook login help, tips and solutions to common Facebook Sign In problems.
Facebook is an online social network, which was originally launched by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. The service began life as a platform for Harvard students, but its membership gradually grew to include other academic institutions. Since 2006, the site has been open to the public and anyone over the age of 13 can create an account.
Today, Facebook is the most popular social network site in the world, boasting more than two billion active monthly users. These users are able to add friends, share photos and status updates, comment on other people’s posts, contact businesses, watch and share videos, play games, buy and sell products, and more. Facebook is available on desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet devices and also includes its own instant messenger service.
How Do I Sign Up For a Facebook Account?
Go directly to the Facebook Homepage to create a new Facebook account, or visit our Facebook Sign Up guide for tips and tricks.
How Do I Log In to My Facebook Account?
After you have created your account, the Facebook login procedure is straight forward. Again, this can be carried out from the main website, or from the mobile app. When you load the homepage, or start the app, you will see a login form on the page.
Alternatively, a dedicated Facebook login page can be found here.
A Mobile-Optimized Facebook Login page can be found at m.facebook.com/login.
Regardless of the method you opt for, the login form will ask you to supply either your mobile number or email address and your password. These must be entered exactly as you entered them during the sign up. Remember, the password is case sensitive, so make sure CAPS LOCK is off and pay attention to upper and lower case letters.
I Have Forgotten My Facebook Password.
If you have forgotten your password, the site has a built-in password reset function. This can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Forgotten Account?’ link, which appears underneath the main login form.
The direct link to the Facebook Password Reset page is here.
You will need to enter your email address or mobile number, find your account and then follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Facebook Login Problems and Solutions.
Remember, when you signed up for Facebook, your password would have been atleast 6 characters long.
If you still cannot sign in to your Facebook account, then you should:
- First, check that your internet connection or WIFI connection is active and working. Often, WIFI connections in public places require you to connect through a unique start page.
- Check that the Facebook server is UP by visiting: www.isitdownrightnow.com/facebook.com.html.
- Try to sign in from another mobile device or laptop and see if that resolves the issue.
- Try to sign in with another internet browser, e.g Chrome, Mozilla or Internet Explorer.
- Try an alternative Facebook Login page like https://mtouch.facebook.com/login/ or https://m.facebook.com/login/.
- Delete your internet browser data, cache and cookies, close the web browser, open it and then try again.
- Temporarily disable all add-ons, plugins, anti-virus and anti-malware and ad-blocker programs that may interfere with the sign in process.
If you are still having problems with Facebook, then share your issue on this page.Posted on: April 25, 2018, by : Admin