Zoho Mail Login
Zoho Mail Login.
Log in to your Zoho Mail account in seconds. Get help with the most common login problems, resetting your password, and learn how to register for a new free email account
Zoho Mail is an online email client, operated by the Zoho Corporation. It forms part of the company’s integrated office application suite, Zoho Workplace, which also includes Zoho Docs, Zoho Connect and Zoho Office Suite. It is primarily aimed at business users, although personal email services are also provided.
Some of key features of Zoho Mail include the ability to register a new domain, or enable email hosting for a domain that the user already owns. The service contains no advertising, includes built-in protections against viruses and spam, and is free for up to 25 users, with various pricing plans for those with more advanced needs.
A Zoho Personal Mail account is still free to sign up for and will give you 5GB of free space.
How Do I Sign Up for a Zoho Email Account?
The Zoho Mail sign up process can be carried out from the main Zoho Mail website ( www.zoho.com/mail ). On the homepage, underneath the ‘Get Started With Ad-Free Email’ heading, select either ‘Business Email’ or ‘Personal Email’. Personal Email is free, while business accounts starts at 2$ per month..
How Do I Log In to My Zoho Email Account?
Once you have gone through the Zoho Mail sign up form and created your account, you can log in by going to the main Zoho Mail homepage ( www.zoho.com/mail ) and clicking on ‘Login’, which can be found in the top right hand corner of the page. This will then take you to the main Zoho Mail login form.
From there, you will simply need to enter either your email address, or the phone number linked to your account in the first field, followed by your password in the second field. Your password is case sensitive, so ensure it matches exactly with what you entered during registration. Then, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
For users who opted to sign up using either their Google or Facebook account, follow the instructions above to get to the main login form. Then, rather than entering login credentials in the fields provided, click on the link underneath, which is labelled ‘Sign In With Google or Other IDPs’. After that, simply follow the instructions.
The direct link to the log in page is here.
A Mobile Optimized login page for Zoho Mail can be found here.
I Have Forgotten My Zoho Mail Password. How Do I Recover It?
With so many different services requiring online accounts, and with the advice that you should not use the same password for all of them, it is an inevitability that users are going to forget their password from time to time. Fortunately, Zoho Mail has a built-in recovery process, ensuring this does not mean the account is lost.
In the event that you have forgotten your password, go to the main login form as usual and underneath the ‘Email’ and ‘Password’ fields, you should see a link labelled ‘Forgot Password?’
Click on this link and on the next page you will need to enter either your Zoho Mail email address, or the phone number linked to your account. You will also need to enter a security code. From there, instructions for precisely how to regain access to your account and reset your password will be sent to your contact email address.
The reset password page can be found here.
I Cannot Log In to My Zoho Mail Account – What Could the Problem Be?
On occasions, users may run into difficulties when attempting to sign in to Zoho Mail. Fortunately, the vast majority of these problems have a straight forward solution. As a result, the biggest challenge is actually identifying the cause of the problem and this may require a certain amount of trial and error to pinpoint.
The first and most obvious thing to check is your own internet connection. Is your device connected to the internet? Can you access other websites?
Assuming your connection is working, the next step is to ensure you are definitely entering the right login credentials, looking out for any typing errors. A common problem is when you include a SPACE before or after the username or password, A space counts as a character..
If you still cannot log in, try:
- Your password is case sensitive, so you need to be careful with the placement of upper an lower case letters. For this reason, you should double check that CAPS LOCK is turned off. Also check for any small errors you may be making, such as including a SPACE by mistake, or failing to include a SPACE when there should be one.
- While it is not a common problem, it is possible that there is an issue with the Zoho Mail server. You can check if this is the case by going to: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/zoho.com.html
- Try signing in from the Mobile Optimized login page.
- It is worth checking if the problem is specific to the device and browser you are currently using. To do this, try signing in with a different device instead, or utilising a different web browser, such as Mozilla, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- You could also try opening up an ‘Incognito’ tab on your browser and attempting to sign in that way. If this allows you to log in, the problem may be to do with your cache or cookies, so try clearing all browser data before attempting your next login.
- The next step is to disable browser plug-ins and add-ons. Especially ad-blocking applications, as these can block CAPTCHA codes from displaying and can interfere with the login process in other ways.
- Finally, in some cases, it may also be necessary to temporarily disable anti-virus or anti-malware software, as a last resort.
If you still experience problems logging in to Zoho Mail, then share your issue below.