Change Gmail Password
How to Change a Gmail Password.
How to Reset Your Gmail Password.
How do I Change my Gmail Password?
1. Open Gmail and sign in.
2 Click the Gear tab.
3. Click on “Settings”.
4. Click on “Accounts and Import”.
5. Click on “Change password”.
6. Verify your current password.
7. Type in a new password.
8. Type the new password again to confirm.
9. Click on “Change Password”.
How to Reset my Gmail Password.
- Visit http://www.gmail.com and click “sign In”.
- Click on “Forgot Password?”.
- Enter the last password that you remember and click on “Next”. Continue to have the code sent to you.
- Open the email or SMS from Google
- Enter the verification code.
- Eter a new password.
- Click on “Change password”.
- Click on “ACCEPT”.
Need help? See the full Gmail Login guide.
Go here, to create a new Gmail account.
Click here for the full guide on how to Change Gmail Password.